STANPAC is growing and has many employment opportunities for you. Goodwill Career Centres is partnering to host a Virtual Job Fair.
Interviews will be held virtually via Zoom with STANPAC representatives for the following positions:
➔ Packaging Technician
➔ Die Cut Operator
➔ Press Feeder
➔ Material Handler
To be considered for the positions the following requirements must be met:
● Candidates must have flexibility for shift work
● Reliable transportation is required. This business is not accessible by public transportation
● Excellent Attendance is a must
● Great attitude and ability to work in a team environment is mandatory
To learn more about STANPAC please watch this video
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
● Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line STANPAC Job Fair and the position you are applying for.
● A Goodwill representative will reach out to you to pre-screen your application to determine if you meet the criteria for the position.
● You will then be scheduled for a time slot to meet with a STANPAC representative.
If you have additional questions, please email to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org is Sunday, May 2nd.
Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada Job Grant Programs delivered by the Government of Ontario.