The CLV groups provides potential tenants to find residence to call their home.
•Working knowledge and professional experience in a wide variety of
maintenance and light construction tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing,
electrical and finishing work.
• Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
• Must have own vehicle with a clean driver's abstract.
• Must have tools necessary to complete all tasks.
• Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
• You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
• Must be able to participate in an after-hours rotational emergency response
• Weekend hours may be required.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
• Performing repairs to rental properties as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
• Performing routine and scheduled preventative maintenance of properties;
• Completing all approved maintenance work orders related to general electrical, plumbing, carpentry, life safety systems, and common area deficiencies
• General upkeep of the properties to ensure all amenities are in good working order and operating to the satisfaction of our residents;
• Responding to emergency calls;
• Taking initiative when corrective action is necessary and removing any identified hazards;
• Ensuring proper disposal of garbage and debris from the properties;
• Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety, and emergency procedures, and
• Painting, landscaping and cleaning as necessary;
• Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.