STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
Qualifications and Skills
· Experience working with Sanden or off set printers is an asset
· Must be physically capable of moving large rolls of paper
· 1-2years of experience in a similar environment
· Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks within a deadline-driven environment
· Able to trouble-shoot machinery issues that may arise
· Works well within a team and communicates effectively with all team members
· Can adapt well to ever-changing situations
· Provide own steel-toed shoes/boots
· Able to consistently lift up to 50lbs
Physical Requirements: This job is performed within a plant environment.
· Ensure machine has sufficient materials to meet customer requirements
· Operate various machinery as required (related to printing)
· Meet customer requirements by completing relevant checklists, cleaning the presses and working effectively with other departments to satisfy order details
· Troubleshoot equipment problems as they arise
· Tag skids as required
· Complete required paperwork accurately with high attention to detail
· Share relevant and pertinent information with the team by remaining in constant communication with the print department
Purpose of this Role: To support the print department by ensuring machines are sufficiently maintained with materials to run and meet the client requirements.
Shift: 8 Hour Rotating Shifts
Hours: Days(7AM-3PM), Afternoons (3PM-11PM), Nights (11PM-7AM)
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
· Fulltime hours in a clean manufacturing environment
· Paid breaks
· Opportunities for advancement
· Health and Dental Benefits
· RRSP matching up to 3%
· Family picnics and team building
· $250 referral bonus when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2 month anniversary