Goodwill provides fee for service interventions to clients of WSIB, Insurance, Veteran’s Affairs, and a variety of other partners. Services include:
• Develop individualized return-to-work plans
• Assess and build tolerance for work
• Explore local labour market trends
• Focus on skills needed by employers
• Provide job placement assistance
• Gain valuable work experience
• Job readiness workshops
Training opportunities available in: Commercial Services, Food Services, Office, Janitorial
Our expert team of job developers and coaches is dedicated to placing people in meaningful employment; thereby helping clients achieve their employment goals.
Let us help you through our work ready initiatives.
225 King William Street – Suite 101
Hamilton, ON L8R 1B1
Contact us for an appointment or information
Phone: (905)-526-8482 x 2307