Seasonal Window Cleaning Technician
Green Right Window Cleaning is a rapidly growing company dedicated to providing excellent work and excellent customer service to residential clients in window cleaning, siding washing, and power washing throughout Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph. We are looking for people that are goal oriented, customer focused, and have a passion to grow themselves in a company focused on creating great opportunities for our people. We do all of our window cleaning from the ground using waterfed poles, the latest in window cleaning technology.
The Window Cleaning Technician is primarily responsible for providing professional quality work to our residential clients and secondarily responsible for generating new customer interest through job-site marketing and some part-time door-to-door marketing. The Window Cleaning Technician is the face of our company and ultimately responsible for ensuring our clients are happy with the work we provide and the service they receive.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Window Cleaning Technician’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing window cleaning, siding washing, and power washing services to clients
- Ensuring professional quality work is being completed
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients
- Maintaining equipment on site
- Part-time job site marketing and door-to-door marketing to generate new client interest
- Getting to and from the daily meeting location with their production manager
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience is an asset, but not required (training will be provided)
- Must be able to work 35 hours/week Monday to Saturday
- Work will be primarily Monday to Friday (but some Saturday work will be required based on weather)
- Must be physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment outdoors
Start Date: Late April
Job Type: Full-time/Seasonal
How to ApplyYou can apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
268 total views, 1 today