Please login/register to apply for this job.
28 Jan 2018
Full-Time Warehouse Associate (Medical)
Warehouse Associate (Medical)
- Full time hours offered
- Monday to Friday
- Bus accessible
- Permanent opportunity
- Great benefits if hired after probation
- Perform duties in cooler and freezer
- Receiving, storing, picking, packing, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label, lot or serial control.
- Unpacks, checks goods received against work orders, purchase orders, invoices, return authorizations, or other job completion documentation.
- Packages materials including but not limited to labeling of products/packages. Counts, sorts, put printed materials in packages. Prepares packages for
- Operates packaging, sealing and other equipment including motorized/non-motorized material handling machines, parts, supplies as needed. May operate forklift or related equipment.
- Completes or maintains records. Quarantines items if needed.
- Examines, stocks, distributes materials in inventory.
- Maintains work area neat, clean and in order and adheres to all rules, standards, processes and instructions.
- Must have 1-2 years of warehousing/distribution experience
- Must be able to work in a cooler and freezer
How to ApplyForward resume to email@example.com
817 total views, 5 today