Placement Agency FT Warehouse Associate – Fibreglass Popper
General Labour Popper – As a General Labour – Popper, you will be responsible for removing fibreglass parts from molds using various tools. You will check parts for non-conformance and inspect molds for damage. You will safely apply proper release agents to mold surfaces and get them ready for production.
Shift: Monday – Friday with some over-time on Saturday during high volume weeks.
Wage: $14-$16/hour (+ vacation pay) based on experience
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work and finish tasks unsupervised
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Ability to stand and/or bend for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and write
- Punctual with great attendance
- Excellent time management skills
How to ApplyPLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THESE TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
337 total views, 7 today