Full-Time Warehouse Associate
General Labour and Forklift Operator warehouse positions available!
Why work at Lowe’s?!
- Permanent full-time positions with a growing, stable company
- Condensed work week – only work 3 or 4 days a week for FT hours
- No rotating shifts
- Opportunities for growth: supervisor in training program – take the next step in your career by getting hands on experience as a leader
- Safety conscious work environment
- Fun work culture: potlucks, costume contests, ping pong tournaments, food drives, and other fun initiatives!
Never worked in a warehouse before?
- No experience necessary! We provide training for various different forklifts and material handling equipment
STARTING AT $17.50-$18.50 an hour to start + shift premiums + employee incentives + benefits
Full-time and part-time positions available on 4 shifts:
- Days – Monday to Thursday from 5:45am to 4:15pm
- Evenings – Monday to Thursday from 4:45pm to 3:15am
- Weekend – Friday to Sunday from 6:00am to 6:30pm
- Weekend Nights – Friday to Sunday from 6:00pm to 6:30am
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing various duties including, but not limited to receiving product, unloading and loading trailers, picking orders manually and with equipment
- Performing heavy lifting
- Perform job duties in a safe manner by following all health and safety policies and procedures
- Good work ethic, takes initiative, willing to learn different areas and works well as part of a team
- Must wear green label CSA approved safety shoes
- Must successfully pass Lowe’s Forklift/Material Handling equipment theory and practical training
How to Apply
- In person and get an interview on the spot at 8450 Boston Church Road, Milton Ontario every:
- Wednesday from 4 pm - 6 pm
- Thursday from 2 pm - 4 pm
- Friday from 11 am - 1 pm
- Online at www.lowes.ca/careers
228 total views, 9 today