Part-Time Security Guard
As a Security Professional, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel. You will also make periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Additional duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsible in all situations
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, safety violations and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations
- Ensuring that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements in accordance with client standards
- We are looking for reliable and self-motivated Security Guards who combine the ability to maintain a professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances, while delivering high quality customer service. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across.
Specific qualifications for an entry level position include:
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Current and valid Security License
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Schedule flexibility (available for morning, evening, and night shifts)
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR AED
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to stand and walk complete foot patrol for long periods of time
- You must have a valid G license and have access to a vehicle
Securitas Canada celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
How to ApplyPlease apply to our website, www.securitasjobs.ca and fill out the application. Alternatively, you can email a copy of your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
450 total views, 5 today