Placement Agency PT Sales & Merchandising Specialist- GMW
Mosaic, a division of Acosta, is looking for a part time Sales Representative for our client, General Mills, based in GTA west. This role will provide you the opportunity to make an immediate impact for General Mills at the store level and as such is a key role in driving business development. In this role, you will negotiate with retail managers to secure volume and display targets. Utilizing your proven communication skills coupled with your analytical abilities, you will proactively identify and secure merchandising & promotional opportunities.
This position is approximately 32 hours per week however, hours can fluctuate.
- Strategic selling against weekly customer and corporate priorities
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets including incremental case volume and displays.
- Comfortably handle buyer objections to secure the sale
- Establish goals and a strategic plan for your territory to deliver against priorities
- Execute Weekly Program Priorities (From Preparation, In-store execution and Handheld reporting)
- Perform Merchandising initiatives; including Secondary Displays, Planograms, Resets, Booking Orders
- Negotiate to ensure best possible planogram that will maximize sales for each account, selling in secondary displays, new product innovation and bunker display support
- Manage your territory accounts efficiently according to your call cycle and reporting results via email, voicemail, and conference calls
- Develop and Maintain strong relationships with store personnel as the client representative
- Use Sales tools provided to identify strengths & weaknesses to determine action plan to drive sales, improve distribution, recognize under performing categories, and increase overall profitability in your territory
- 3-5 years Retail Sales experience in Mass, Drug and/or Grocery Territory Management experience
- Ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and external retail staff
- Ability to Influence/Lead Change
- Intermediate computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong logic skills, organization and flexibility
How to ApplyInterested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference #GWGMGTAW
226 total views, 2 today