Please login/register to apply for this job.
6 Oct 2017
Part-Time Retail Sales & Merchandising Specialist- SMART Calgary North
Mosaic is looking for a part time Sales & Merchandising Representative for our client in the Calgary North region. In this role, you will be responsible for the in-store execution of the weekly program priorities across the grocery and mass channels. These tasks include Direct Sales, Merchandising, Promotions, Handheld Reporting as well as maintaining the role as key contact for our client across all serviced stores in the defined territory.
Responsibilities may include
- Assertive selling
- Managing territory accounts efficiently to call cycle and reporting results via email, voicemail, and conference calls.
- Execute Weekly Program Priorities (From Preparation, to In-store execution and Handheld reporting)
- Negotiate Sales – selling in call for orders, and in-line orders
- Merchandising (Planograms, Resets, Returns, Orders, Fixture assembly)
- Maintain strong relationships with store personnel as the client representative
- Retail Channel experience in Mass, Drug and/or Grocery
- Territory Management experience
- Intermediate computer skills – word, excel, Outlook
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong logic skills, organization and flexibility
- Must have exclusive access to a vehicle and internet
- This position is approximately 40 hours per week however hours can fluctuate
How to ApplyInterested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com with reference #GWSMARTCAl
250 total views, 1 today