Part-Time Retail Sales & Merchandiser- Ed
Working alongside Acosta, we are currently recruiting for a results oriented Retail Sales Representative to represent our clients in Edmonton territory.
This Part Time role offers you the unique opportunity to utilize your retail sales experience in a more strategic way through the development of direct sales, merchandising and POS placement. As a member of Acosta’s sales team, you will be responsible for calling on clients in the pharmacy, grocery and mass retail locations to communicate and execute sales and merchandising strategies, promotions and guidelines. In this position you will be accountable to drive results by identifying volume opportunities, providing excellent customer service, supplying product information and ensuring product dominance and distribution.
Your excellent communication and sales skills are complemented by your enthusiasm and superior presentation abilities. Highly organized with excellent communication skills, you are a natural problem solver with a knack for sales and building strong relationships with clients.
Primarily provides sales merchandising coverage and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned territory through in-store execution of our client’s priorities and objectives as set forth by Management to achieve superior in-store results in an assigned territory.
- Handheld reporting
- New item placement
- Maintaining 100% distribution on existing items
- Ensuring adherence to shelving guidelines and plan-o-grams
- Pricing audits
- Building displays and placing point of sale material
- Building relationships with store personnel
- Negotiating product placement
- Communicating client information and sell promotions
- Prior retail experience is preferred
- Strong relationship and persuasive communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer literate and comfortable using digital technology (handheld, camera, etc.)
- Regular access to a reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license and safe driving record and able to meet vehicle insurance requirements
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs, stand, bend, reach on a daily basis
- Able to drive for extended periods of time
- Ability to store sample products and racking
- Access to high speed internet
- Available to work 22 hours per week (3 days/ 8+7+7 hours / day)
How to Apply
333 total views, 7 today