Part-Time Retail Merchandiser- SSM
As a Merchandising Specialist, you will work in partnership with the core merchandiser and retailers; performing merchandising and product awareness services to maximize sales on behalf of some of the nation’s best known brands. Are you looking for a fun, part-time job, and are an energetic self- starter… Apply for this merchandising position today!
- Visit your assigned stores
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with retail associates and managers.
- Provide important information and support on new release titles, promotions and activities in adherence to Head Office directives
- Ensure that all products are displayed, set to planograms, correctly priced, signed, and presented in adequate quantities
- Assist in the flow of product from the stock room to the sales floor, and facilitate product returns
- Prior success in a merchandising, retail, or customer service role preferred, however transferable experience will be openly considered
- Highly organized, detailed, and able to manage time effectively
- Must be very comfortable working with technology
- Able to work a variable schedule.
- Usual workdays are Tuesday (am), Thursdays, and Fridays with approximately 8-12 hr/wk.
- 24 hour/7 days a week computer access, printer, wireless capabilities recommended
- Strong computer skills utilizing the Internet, email and Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of utilizing the latest in hand-held computer technology for data collection and reporting (training will be provided)
- Ability to complete weekly online training and attend weekly conference calls
How to ApplyInterested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference #GWMETSSM
271 total views, 1 today