Contract Regional Sales Manager – Hamilton #jobs #HamOnt
Metroland Media is a dynamic Media Company delivering vital business and community information to millions of readers across Ontario each week. The Hamilton Spectator was established over 172 years ago! Built on a strong history of providing daily news, it helps us stay connected to local news and businesses in the community.
leadership background and an entrepreneurial spirit. We’ll provide you with the right tools and on-going training while you work directly with the Director to develop the sales strategy and make a real impact on the direction and future of the company.
- You have a history of management and team leadership
- You have a minimum of two years of direct, in person sales experience preferred)
- You have a proven track record of winning deals
- You have an access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- You reside within Hamilton or nearby
- Guaranteed base pay of $20/hour plus commission. Our average sales reps are making anywhere from $25-$35/hour.
- Our company offers competitive salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ongoing certified training provided by Director of Sales.
- Positive and inspiring work environment and opportunities for advancement guaranteed.
- Our company is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, we will provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring professional upon scheduling your interview.
How to ApplyPlease apply by submitting your resume to the email provided (firstname.lastname@example.org)
256 total views, 15 today