Please login/register to apply for this job.
28 Jan 2019
Permanent Plant Manager (Plastic) – Fergus #jobs
Fergus, ON area
- 100% paid benefits
- Compensation package includes annual bonuses and vacation
- Pension plan offered
- Fast growing industry – a very hands on role
- Spearhead many new initiatives
- Leads and manages operation members
- Comply with International Organization of Standardization (ISO) 9000 standards.
- Lead cross-plant communication, information sharing, and team-based activities
- Implement improvements to planning execution, methods, products, processes, and work habits
- Serve as a visible role model for members
- Promote and lead Total Process Management
- Set and provide team goals and direction
- Assist with training effort
- Spend significant time on plant floor; effectively interact with members across a 7 day 24/hour operation
- Must have 8-10 years of experience as a Plant Manager in a manufacturing environment – preferably mining, transportation, plastic manufacturing
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000, JIT, SPC and/or TPM
- Must have a flexible schedule
How to ApplyForward resume to email@example.com. Include job title.
713 total views, 16 today