Casual Photographer School Seasonal – Brampton, Mississauga, Bolton, Caledon, Oakville
Edge Imaging is the leading Canadian school and sports Photography Company. Edge is made up of over 400 employees with countless years of digital capture and school photography experience. Our state-of-the-art photo lab and customer care centre are located in Burlington, Ontario. Servicing over 1,800 schools in Ontario and a leader in league sport photography. Edge Imaging is committed to prompt, efficient, friendly service and quick turnaround times.
We proudly remain 100% Canadian owned and operated. As a result of our growing business, we are looking for a talented, dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
- Photograph a variety of subjects both children and adults individually or in groups.
- Setup and break down professional photography equipment.
- Coordinate the shoot day at the school to ensure an efficient day.
- Address a variety of school administrator, teacher and students requests.
- May have the opportunity to photograph a variety of sports and dance teams outside normal office hours on weekends and evenings.
- Technical experience in photography is an asst.
- Training to become a professional photographer will be provided.
- Strong customer focus and organization skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities.
- Experience working with children is an asset.
- Ability to work in a variety of schools within a school board region, with the opportunity to work in other school boards.
- Successful candidates require reliable car with the ability to carry professional photographic equipment. A valid drivers license and car insurance is required.
- As this position involves working with children in a school setting successful applicants must pass a Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds of equipment.
- Individuals must have the ability to work in Canada.
- Ability to work mid August to December
Work Location and Travel Required:
- School settings from kindergarten to high school.
- Travel to each school is required.
- Equipment is provided and mileage is paid.
- Work Territory: Brampton, Mississauga, Bolton, Caledon, Oakville
How to ApplyApplicants should apply to pcutaia@edgeimaging. ca with a copy of your resume. We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Should you be selected for an interview you will be contacted directly. Edge Imaging is committed to diversity and accessibility. Should you require an accommodation due to disability please contact hr2@edgeimaging. ca and we will work towards a solution.
186 total views, 16 today