Full-Time Personal Support Work Positions
Do you have a passion for working with seniors?
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to start working right away? Home Instead Senior Care Hamilton have immediate full time openings for Personal Support Workers in Hamilton and surrounding area!
Every single day, families are struggling to cope. Many are raising children, working demanding jobs, and trying to care for a senior family member. These family caregivers eventually run out of hours in the day; the stress becomes too great and the balance is broken. That’s where you come in. As a dedicated CAREGiver, you can help these families restore balance, order and peace to their lives and help their loved ones remain at home.
As a Home Instead Senior Care Personal Support Worker YOU:
- Have flexible schedules to work around your schedule
- Have the benefit of extensive training such as:
- Paid Alzheimer’s & Dementia training
- Paid Hospice & Palliative training
- Ongoing training reviews so we can help set a career path for you
- Don’t have to run from patient to patient but rather can focus 100% of your time on ONE client
- Have an opportunity to earn BIG bonuses when you successfully refer friends as CAREGivers
- Get 24-hour supervisory support from administrative staff
- Work for an organization who truly appreciates the hard work that you do by:
- Regular CAREGiver meetings with training and social aspect
- CAREGiver of the month recognition
- CAREGiver of the year recognition
- Birthday & Anniversary recognition
“It’s all about fulfilling relationships!
For Home Instead the mandate for caregivers is to ‘Build Trust, Take the Lead, and Share Your heart’, but these same qualities too are very much reflected in how Home Instead relates to its employees also.
Home Instead Senior Care Hamilton has a full commitment to delivering on these key components for a lasting and satisfying employee relationship, that it encourages CAREGivers to serve clients with the same high degree of integrity, skill and warmth.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer’s Care
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Personal Support Worker Certificate
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Ability to treat & care for clients and their property with dignity & respect
• Ability to adapt to various living environments & locations
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly & congenial manner
• Ability to travel in and around the city of Hamilton
• Willing to work flexible hours
Must be available to work every other weekend
• Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
How to ApplyIf you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors, please send a copy of your Cover Letter, Resume and Contact Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
174 total views, 6 today