Part-Time Part time Territory Sales Manager- Kanata
Mosaic is seeking to hire a dynamic and sales driven, part time Territory Sales Manager to support our client in the Consumer Electronics industry.
- Lead brand product training with retail employees across a specified territory consisting of 10 to 15 retail stores (ex. Best Buy, Rogers, etc.)
- Coordinate and lead formal and informal training events on product features and benefits within store and market.
- Cultivate strong relationships with retail store managers to further collaborate on how best to drive sales for the client’s brand.
- Responsible for driving sales and increasing market share for stores within your designated territory.
- Work directly with store management and team members in a sales-driven retail environment to identify and execute on opportunities to increase advocacy and sell out of products.
- Establish oneself as the key point of contact for the Store Managers and team throughout the assigned market.
- Work with the Regional Manager to determine prioritization of store visits during optimal store-traffic periods to maximize impact and meet training objectives.
- Ensure product display in-store is consistent with planogram guidelines and that devices are functioning properly.
- Assist in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing stores.
- Manage and track performance against assigned directives and KPIs.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills are required
- 3 years of combined sales and/or retail sales experience
- Previous experience with managing and training a team is required
- Full time access to a vehicle required
- Passionate and knowledge about the technology/consumer electronics industry
- Availability between Monday to Friday.
How to ApplyInterested candidates can send resumes at email@example.com with reference #GWTSMPT-KAN
293 total views, 6 today