Full-Time Night Attendent
Founded in Kingston in 1954, Homestead Land Holdings Limited has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most respected owners of multi-residential apartment buildings. The founding principles of the company are still in place today, which are to provide residents with affordable, secure housing with a standard of care in which we would treat our own family members.
The successful candidate will be responsible for cleaning, performing small maintenance jobs, and provide security for the building overnight. Additionally, they will be responsible for answering the phones, responding to tenants’ inquiries, and tracking actionable items for the day staff to follow up on.
The schedule for this position is Wednesday – Sunday from 10:00pm – 7:00am
– Detect and report hazards
– Cleaning common areas and parking lots
– Minor maintenance and repairs (plumbing/electrical)
– Respond to phone calls in a polite and professional manner
– Assist tenants immediately if appropriate, or inform them of when their request will be looked after by the day-time staff
– Respond to emergencies
– Be effective in handling issues, including anticipating, preventing, and solving problems that arise
– Perform other duties as requested by management
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance. We conduct criminal record checks. We offer competitive income and benefits as well as opportunities for professional and personal growth. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted directly.
How to ApplyView all of our current career opportunities at https://www.homestead.ca/careers-landing
345 total views, 1 today