Full-Time Millwright / Industrial Mechanic
If you are a self motivated, accountable and mechanically inclined candidate, looking for a stable full time job with benefits package, wanting to work in a friendly and supportive environment to unleash your unlimited potential in a growing business, this opportunity at FibreCast Inc. is for YOU.
– Diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair production equipment and/or facility equipment with customer-oriented manner
– Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections
– Provide solution to routine or unique equipment problems
– Communicate daily repair activity with Supervisors and with other Departments
– Other duties as assigned by managers.
– 5+ years experience as a millwright
– Industrial Mechanic/Millwright Trade Certification or equivalent, dual ticketed Millwright/Electrician an asset
– Thorough knowledge and proven track record of working with mechanics, pneumatic, hydraulic, machine shop practices (lathe & milling machines) and welding (TIG, MIG) fields
– Excellent problem solving skills and good communication skills.
– Experience with drill presses, grinders, saws, and other machine shop tools
– Familiar with health and safety regulations, strong safety track record
– Able and willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, proactive, innovative, flexible and hard working
– Great sense of urgency and time management, able to perform daily tasks with minimal supervision.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to Linawu@fibrecast.com.
376 total views, 3 today