Part-Time Merchandising Support Representative
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies
Are you looking for a new retail merchandising challenge that fits your lifestyle– a rewarding job that allows you to be independent and build new relationships?
If so, Mosaic is offering Sales and Merchandising opportunities that create excitement and connection at store level.
We are currently recruiting for a Merchandiser to represent multiple Mosaic clients. They will work anywhere between 0-40 hours per week.
What you can expect:
- A variety of project based work- short term and ongoing
- Seasonal reset or Cosmetic merchandising experience is required
- You will have a variable weekday schedule, no evenings or weekends
- A variety of other merchandising projects with multiple clients, focus on Health and Beauty, Cosmetics, and CPG. If you love chatting about health & beauty and cosmetics then this may be the perfect job for you.
- Reporting online at the end of the day/project
- Your past retail merchandising experience makes you a natural fit
- You like to ensure that everything is in its proper place.
- You are passionate about all the brands you represent and comfortable interacting with in store decision makers.
- You have a vehicle to travel to multiple retail locations (kms and travel time is compensated)
- Open weekday availability to work a variable schedule (approximately <0-40>hr/week)
- Windows based computer and 24/7 internet access for end of day reporting
- Physically able to stand for up to 8 hours, bend, lift, stretch and occasionally climb ladders
How to ApplyInterested? Please apply directly through the website or e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com
292 total views, 1 today