Night Shift Machine Operator- Night Shift
Manpower has an amazing opportunity with a client of ours in Stoney Creek who is seeking machine operators for their manufacturing facility.
If you are looking for full time stable work this may be the perfect opportunity for you! This is temporary to permanent opportunity that has continual growth and lots of room for advancement.
Whats in it for you?
– $15 an hour to start
– Monday to Friday
– Nights (11pm to 7 am)
– Continual raises and benefits once hired on permanently
– A great opportunity for long term steady employment
What you will be doing:
– Operating plastic rotational moulders
– Placing material into moulding machine and removing product once finished
– Using tools to assist with the finishing of product
– Stack, wrap, and move product for shipping
What you bring to the position:
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
– Ability to perform physically demanding work
– Previous manufacturing/ production experience
– High attention to detail
– Comfortable working in a hot environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please dont hesitate to apply TODAY!
Not the opportunity for you, but know someone who would be a great fit? Refer a friend and earn money!
Please apply now ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
How to ApplyEmail resume to: email@example.com
279 total views, 4 today