Part-Time Housekeeper – Hamilton #jobs #HamOnt
The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s is a chic retreat located in Hamilton. At the heart and soul of the C Hotel’s success is a remarkable team, who have been nationally recognized for their sincere and attentive service, flawless performance and culinary excellence. The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s is part of Carmen’s Group; an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary experiences to our clients and guests.
If you have the desire to work as a Housekeeper in a boutique hotel, and looking to join a team of champions we want to meet you.
AT THE BEST WESTERN PREMIER C HOTEL BY CARMEN’S OUR HOUSEKEEPERS:
Have a passion for customer service and cleanliness to ensure we exceed the expectations of every guest while living the Carmen’s Group values
Work in a busy and dynamic environment, on a supporting team where we provide a warm, engaging and personalized experience for our guests to achieve exceeded results.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a role in the hospitality industry and enjoys cleaning. We offer part time opportunities during the daytime as well as weekends. This is a great role for those who are looking to interact with guests and have a willingness to learn in a fast paced, exciting environment.
THE HOUSEKEEPERS AT THE BEST WESTERN PREMIER C HOTEL BY CARMEN’S HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Provide a warm, engaging and personalized experience for our guests
- Respond to guest requests in a timely manner
- Provide daily cleaning and sanitation per Best Western standards to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, employees and vendors, including but not limited to; guest rooms, public spaces, and public corridors
- Ensure all lost and found items are properly documented and communicated
- Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guest rooms
- Maintain housekeeping carts, storage rooms and equipment
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms, their belongings and hotel property
- Communicate with Housekeeping Supervisor & Manager regarding room status, guest requests and upkeep/repair issues
- Make a difference in the lives of each and every one of our guests by directly contributing to their extraordinary experiences
- Exercise good judgment and demonstrate leadership abilities
- Drive positive change in the organization and Housekeeping team
- Other duties as assigned
HOUSEKEEPER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Friendly, professional and customer service focused
- Positive, outgoing and friendly team player
- Ability to tolerate cleaning products
- Reliable with strong attention to detail
- Clean criminal background check
- Ability to work independently and part of a team with minimal supervision
- Availability to work during the day and weekends required
- Experience in Housekeeping/cleaning an asset
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Competitive wage package
- Flexible work schedule
- Staff recognition, years of service rewards
- Group RRSP
- Hotel discounts
- Wellbeing programs
- Participation in staff events
- Opportunities for growth and a chance to play a role in our vision to continue being innovators and industry champions within the Hamilton hospitality community
Carmen’s Group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 35 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s, and The Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue.
Carmen’s Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen’s Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com and indicate what job position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
1247 total views, 10 today