Full-Time HM6145- Rental Leasing Specialist – Hamilton #jobs #HamOnt
Rental & Leasing Specialist
Thomas Solutions – Hamilton, ON
Are you looking for a great place to work? Do you have great attention to detail? Can you be relied on to deliver timely and quality work? Do others describe you as team spirited?
If you answered “Yes”, then keep on reading as we may have the perfect position for you!
The Rental & Leasing Specialist works to provide outstanding customer service through the development of relationships and delivery of administrative support by auditing and processing customer transactions within targeted turnaround times.
- Data entry of customer applications, ensuring accuracy and turnaround times are met
- Coordinate, prepare, audit & distribute accurate customer documentation, ensuring all applicable standards and policies apply
- Prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure the customer process is seamless
- Ensure timely follow up with Customers by obtaining required documentation
- Enter information into various systems, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Resolve customer inquiries by taking a proactive approach and providing a meaningful and positive experience
- Liaise with Customers to provide timely support and exceptional customer service
The Rental & Leasing Specialist position is based out of Thomas Solutions head office located in Hamilton; providing support to our Selkirk & Niagara satellite offices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ of proven experience in any Administrative role
- Strong analytical skills, keen attention to detail and proven experience maintaining accurate documentation
- Capability to think proactively and resolve problems logically and efficiently
- Outstanding customer service skills with a passion for helping people
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Natural ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
We work hard, play hard and have a ton of fun along the way! If you want to be an integral part of a growing organization that has a unique culture, then we would love to hear from you!
A little bit about us:
We are very proud of our innovative and unique culture at Thomas Solutions. What sets us apart is our people, they are a really big deal! We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, where employees and customers feel valued and supported. For more information about working for Thomas Solutions, please visit our website.
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit for Thomas Solutions. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead
How to ApplyQualified and interested applicants please email your cover letter and resume to Job Developer Chantal Cook to firstname.lastname@example.org before Oct. 19, 2018. Please ensure that:
- Your resume is attached to the email as indicated
- Your resume is saved with your name e.g. “Fred Smith Resume for ABC Company” or “Fred Smith Cover for ABC Company”
- Your email should explain what position you are applying for and should be signed off with your name
- You copy (CC) your Career Development Specialist and Job Developer in the email
454 total views, 3 today