Full-Time HM4905- Residential Cleaner – Ontario #jobs #Ont
CLV Group, together with InterRent REIT, offers a variety of career opportunities for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with an interest in real estate and property management.
Well established and entrepreneurial, CLV Group is a market leader in the Real Estate industry offering exciting careers in Property Management, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Acquisitions and Development.
CLV is known for its learning culture and team collaboration. We offer career advancement through skills training and development. We work together to deliver results and give back to our communities.
We are continually growing and are seeking qualified individuals for various career-oriented positions including this excellent opportunity.
The Cleaner enhances the client experience through dedication and a service oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner that achieves the company standards.
- Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition;
- Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
- Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries;
- Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule within surrounding properties;
- Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments on a periodic basis;
- Performing daily inspections in all common areas;
- Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
- Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks;
- Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required;
- Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building’s operating systems;
- Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property;
- Landscaping duties as required, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of cleaning experience.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills are necessary to converse with residents
- This position will require own transportation.
- Ability to work weekends is a mandatory requirement.
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with the company.
How to ApplyPlease visit: www.clvgroup.com/careers or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. **Attention Goodwill Career Centre Clients please inform your Employment Specialist and Job Developer of your interest in this opportunity
364 total views, 1 today