Full-Time HM511- Tele-sales Representative – Hamilton #jobs #HamOnt
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with 8 locations in Canada and US. We have a dynamic and friendly management team and we are committed to mentoring and training our employees in customer service and sales. Our employees are our most-valued assets and we strive to create a conducive work environment for them.
Are you fun, exciting and enthusiastic? Then we would love to meet with you!
Have no experience in sales and customer service? No problem! With the training and continuous learning we provide, it will give you the foundation needed to be successful!!
We are looking for new outbound agents to join our sales team!!
In the role of a Tele-sales Representative, your job responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales objectives by promoting/ selling products and service solutions
- Striving to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Providing quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigating computerized system and accurately enters data
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
Additional Requirements include:
- Completion of Grade 12 and/or Post-Secondary Education
- Ability to pass criminal record check
- Ability to build customer relationships through all modes of communication
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of social media
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Paid training
- Program specific incentives
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Fun, friendly, causal yet professional work environment
- Advancement opportunities – We recognize our top talent and promote from within
S&P Data is an excellent place to start because we are committed to helping our employees build a career in the exciting, rapidly growing contact centre space.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please forward your resume to email@example.com
*Goodwill Career Centre Clients please inform your Career Development Specialist or Job Developer of your interest in this opportunity.
485 total views, 17 today