Full-Time HM4980- Live-in Residential Cleaner – Hamilton #jobs #HamOnt
CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. You don’t have to know us for too long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
The Live-In Cleaner enhances the client experience through dedication and a service oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner that achieves the company standards.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
• Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition;
• Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
• Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries;
• Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule within surrounding properties;
• Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments on a periodic basis;
• Performing daily inspections in all common areas;
• Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
• Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks;
• Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required;
• Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building’s operating systems;
• Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property;
• Landscaping duties as required, and
• Performing other duties as required.
• You must have a minimum of 2 years of cleaning experience and possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• This is a live-in residential cleaner role.
• Ability to work weekends is a mandatory requirement.
• This position will require own transportation.
• Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
• Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit: www.clvgroup.com/careers or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
104 total views, 6 today