Full-Time HD 7214 Marketing Co-ordinator
Join our team as a FULL-TIME MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR for Goodwill, The Amity Group, This full-time opportunity is 4-5 days per week, starting annual salary, $51,701 and, includes a pension plan, group benefits and vision care
Goodwill the Amity Group is a leading human services organization based in Hamilton that serves the Hamilton/Halton communities. Goodwill’s mission is about the power of work in people’s lives. We support individuals in overcoming barriers to employment and obtaining work. Our Employment Services are partly funded by the government of Ontario and partly funded through our own social enterprise activities, which include retail thrift stores, a café/catering operation, leasing at our own head office, and a light assembly division. In addition to providing funding, these activities also provide additional training and employment opportunities for the individuals we serve. This is a challenging and exciting time to join Goodwill and play a key role in contributing to our future directions.
Working with The Management Team, lead the development and creation of promotional material, and effectively deliver marketing programs as per organizational goals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Community College and/or University Degree in business or marketing, with 2 years’ experience in marketing, working with senior level management, external contacts and suppliers
- Able to deliver results independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Must be resourceful with a proven ability to assess information on a variety of levels
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail, and an ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must posses exceptional communication skills and abilities (verbal, writing, editing, media)
- Experience with event coordination and project management.
- Experience in a public relations capacity
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Pro, Adobe Photoshop Access & PowerPoint)
- Web maintenance abilities in order to professionally update website
- Able to think on your feet – respond effectively on the spot
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Work closely with our management team, develop, recommend and execute marketing and promotional strategies to meet organizational goals and ensure brand recognition.
- Create and organize Marketing Campaign in multiple media formats (print, e-mail, online) – ensure clear measurable objectives
- Coordinate creation with designer, and manage execution of campaign.
- Track campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post-campaign and make recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Coordinate external marketing resources including brochures, annual reports, radio and various other print items
- Develop photography and video pieces that can be used in marketing initiatives
- Provide support to internal departments regarding marketing initiatives
- Maintain website and manage social media messaging effectively
- Ensure quality and accuracy of all marketing material
- Assist with presentations and internet searches to provide report data, concepts and trends.
- Maintain price lists, cost and quotation data in relation to marketing campaignsEvent Coordination:
- Assist with marketing and promotion of Goodwill’s Special Events
- Organise Goodwill’s annual Awards Night ceremonies, our signature fundraising event
- Coordinate other events and activities that may be desirable on an ad hoc basis
Publicity / Public Relations:
- Keep abreast of opportunities to promote within the regions we serve
- Draft press releases, statements, develop media distribution lists, and securing media coverage
- Foster ongoing media relations and possess the ability to respond quickly if required
How to Apply
- Please apply by Sunday, December 16th, 2018 with resume & cover letter, by e-mail to: Human Resourceshumanresources@goodwillonline.caNo phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Goodwill is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applications from all groups. Goodwill offers accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by us regarding this position, please advise if you require accommodations.
365 total views, 6 today