Part-Time Grocery Retail Merchandiser
We are a leading North American Integrated marketing Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and digital services. We are currently expanding our merchandising team to help us influence the ‘path-to-purchase’ by creating an incredible in-store product experiences for consumers!
Are you looking for a consistent merchandising job that will give you the freedom to work independently, and the flexibility to manage your own schedule? Did we mention that you’ll also have weekends off? Have we caught your attention? Keep reading!
If you’re an experienced merchandiser (or eager to become one!), apply today to join our amazing team! You will work within an assigned territory in the following locations: Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and every 6 weeks mandatory overnight travel to Owen Sound. Our dedicated Team will visit different store locations within the area, Monday to Thursday with availability between 7:00am to 5:00pm. (hours to be determined)
- We will hook you up with a handy plan-o-gram so you can perform in-store resets
- You will manage in-store inventory, rotate and replenish stock, assemble fixtures, etc..
- Make some friends on the job! You will use your amazing people skills to build solid relationships within your team
- You will work to complete all required sections accurately and in the time allotted
- You will show pride in your sections by stripping and cleaning as needed
- You will use your stealth working capabilities to ensure you don’t interrupt the consumer shopping experience while you power through your task list
- You take pride in your work, and you have strong attention to detail & organization skills
- You know what you’re doing because you have previous experience in a retail environment including stocking shelves (or you’re willing to learn!)
- You’ll get the job done! You’re reliable and Independent; able to work well without your manager watching over you
- You can read, follow direction and work as a team when required
- You’re tech-savvy enough to have access to a computer with internet to submit time and expenses
- You can lift up to 25 lbs or more
- You’ve got access to your own transportation to several locations within territory
- Monday-Thursday weekly
- Available between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
How to Apply
75 total views, 29 today