Part-Time General Labour – Hotel Maintenance
The General Labour – Hotel Maintenance will support the Maintenance Manager to provide a comfortable and safe guest environment by maintaining equipment and property environment, completing preventive maintenance requirements, responding to emergencies, and accommodating guests to ensure satisfaction.
Carmen’s Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with opportunities for internal growth!
YOU WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Ensure Hotel property is clean and all amenities/equipment are functioning properly
- Ensure fire safety materials and equipment are accessible and fully functioning
- Outdoor maintenance including: watering the plants, sweeping the lot, collecting garbage out of the gardens, emptying the cigarette receptacles, power washing the outside, washing windows
- Picking up supplies at outside locations as needed
- Pool maintenance including cleaning and chemical monitoring
- In room paint touch ups
- Assist housekeeping throughout the day with light bulb changes, unclogging drains, toilet plunging
- Changing laundry chemicals
- Assisting in snow removal
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with preventative tasks including daily room inspection
- Washing chairs and help with chair set up for special events
- Lobby high dusting, cleaning of light fixtures
- Cleaning / changing the vents in the ice machines
- Battery replacement in guest rooms
- Ensure fixtures are secured and tightened as needed (i.e. towel racks, toilet paper holders)
- Assist housekeeping in unloading the deliveries
- Valid G Driver’s License
- Basic painting skills
- Experience with hand tools
- Comfortable working at heights
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Team player
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- There will be a combination of weekday and weekend shifts.
How to ApplySubmit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. #CarmensGroupCareers Carmen’s group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 35 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s and the Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue. Carmen's Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen's Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
439 total views, 6 today