Part-Time Food Service Worker – Burlington #jobs #Halton
We are currently seeking a Permanent Part Time Food Service Aide to join our team at the Village of Tansley Woods located in Burlington, Ontario. You will join our evening team (15:45-19:15) and work approximately 21 hours bi-weekly.
- Holds a current Food Handler Certificate
- Holds a Food Service Worker Certificate from a community college or shows proof of current and ongoing enrolment in program
- Able to cope with the physical, mental, and emotional demands of the job
- Agrees with the objectives and philosophy of the Village and displays a caring, respectful attitude toward the residents, families, and team members
- Supports and embraces a resident-centered social culture
- Provides exceptional customer service to all residents
- Works well independently and as a co-operative team member
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Communicates effectively with others
The Food Service Aide works in the kitchen and servery to help prepare and serve meals and refreshments to residents.
The positions are ‘people intensive’, with a substantial component of the job involving fostering exemplary resident/family relations. The Food Service Aide will provide a high level of customer service with a concentration on flexible living and quality of life.
At Schlegel Villages, we aspire to provide all members of our communities, including team members, with a life enriching experience. Family owned and operated, we take our mission seriously: “to provide holistic health care in a home environment, located within an internal neighbourhood design that promotes a caring community with emphasis on optimal health and life purpose for each resident.” Our passionate team members have the right skills, knowledge and share the organizational values. We provide ongoing training and education programs and hire the best people, provide the best training and education, and support them with the best leadership.
Schlegel Villages is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with the hiring leader.
How to ApplyIf you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please apply online at www.schlegelvillages.com/careers and complete a candidate profile and upload a current resume. We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
193 total views, 8 today