Full-Time Food and Beverage Supervisor
The Guru Fine Indian Cuisine in Niagara Falls, ON is now hiring TWO full time Food Service Supervisors.
Required Education & Experience: Completion of high school and 1-2 years of food service experience
Language Requirements: English (Speaking, Understanding and Writing)
Wage: $15.50/hour for 40 hours per week on a Full-Time Permanent Basis
• Minimum 1-2 years Industry Experience
• Minimum High School completion. However, Post Secondary training in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business, Culinary or related fields
• Experience with both A La Carte and Catering services
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Fluency In English (Speaking, Understanding and Writing)
• In Depth understanding of North Indian cuisine and terminology is an asset
• Knowledge of accounting, cash reconciliations, inventory control are an asset
• Willing to relocate to Niagara Region
• Smart Serve certified is an asset
• Food Handling certification is an asset
• First Aid certification is an asset
• Plan, direct and execute food service operations of restaurant
• Responsible for overall customer satisfaction with dining experience
• Responsible for dealing with customer requests and complaints
• Recruit, train, schedule and supervise service staff
• Perform inventory reviews and contribute to purchasing, costing and inventory control
• Ensure that the work environment is maintained in a sanitary manner that meets both sanitation regulations and the standards of management.
• Assist in catering activities for large gatherings and private events.
• Contribute to the knowledge capital of our establishment by sharing experience acquired in your career.
• You will be required to work both independently and as apart of a team.
• Other miscellaneous duties as determined by management
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Email- email@example.com By mail- 5993 Stanley Avenue Niagara Falls ON L2G 3Y2 By Phone – 905 354 8585 We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!
335 total views, 7 today