Part-Time Experiential Field Sales Representatives in Calgary!
Experiential Field Sales Representatives!
Mosaic North America
Who are we?
Mosaic is among the fastest growing sales and marketing agencies in North America. We are a destination to tell stories, create experiences and pave new paths to connect brands with consumers through experiential, retail and digital interactions. Our approach is rooted in emotion and delivered through human interaction, giving our audience a story to tell and a feeling to cherish.
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our credit card acquisition program. In this high profile role, you will utilize your proven sales experience to get results and exceed your targets in various retail settings. Depending on the date and location you will be working individually or in a team engaging customers, getting them to sign up for one their financial products in order to achieve results
- Make a connection with consumers in store and educate them on various credit card offerings
- Deliver against defined sales targets by assisting customers to complete credit card application forms
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store personnel
- Complete nightly sales reports and consumer insight reporting
- Support program growth within your region by continually engaging your network and providing strong referrals
What Mosaic and this opportunity offers you:
- Ownership of your earning potential – we offer base hourly wage plus uncapped commission structure so you can improve your earnings
- In depth training – for those with minimal sales experience, we offer a comprehensive training to develop you into a successful representative.
- Career development – we keep an eye out for strong performers and will ensure you are mentored to the next level
- Develop skills that you can take anywhere, from boardrooms to manager’s offices – no matter where you go, learning how to present your ideas in a persuasive manner sets you apart in any workplace.
- Tuesday – Sunday – (morning or afternoon shifts available – flexible)
- 20-40 hours
- Some travelling will be required at times and hours will vary
- A strong motivation to exceed targets – the more you sell, the more you make!
- We put a major value on personality: confident, professional and engaging in order to effectively answer consumer questions and overcome objection
- A background in the sales industry
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to self-assess and determine how to increase your own results
- Access to a vehicle for personal transportation throughout your assigned territory
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day and perform regular physical activity (e.g. setting up promotional material)
Connecting and networking with people is your style! You instinctively have the ability to attract and engage an audience right? Make a connection with us at Mosaic.com
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law. Make a connection with us at Mosaic.com
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
How to ApplyTo Apply:
- Email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or if you want to skip the line, click the link below and interview online: https://amg.hirevue.com/openvue/K7D4PsFEqU/
633 total views, 1 today