Part-Time Event Supervisor
We currently have a part-time Event Supervisor opportunity available for team members with evening and weekend availability, both mid-week and on weekends. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work in the Hospitality industry.
DETAILS OF POSITION WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking confident, enthusiastic, and driven individuals to join our banquet service team! As a member of our team of champions, you will gain meaningful work experience in a welcoming and exciting environment where we lead by example and work together to achieve results.
AS A PART OF THE BANQUET SERVICE TEAM, YOU WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Supervise and serve events at the hotel following the written instructions of the banquet event order
- Deliver and serve food and beverages, including, but not limited to, meals, condiments and accompaniments
- Responsible for leading by example, demonstrating superior customer service skills, adaptability to customer feedback and staff issues, and coaching other team members
- Ensure that event schedules are accurate and timelines are followed, maintaining constant communication between servers and other event staff
- Make a difference in the lives of each and every one of our guests and clients through directly contributing to the creation of extraordinary memories.
- Exercise good judgment and demonstrate leadership abilities to inspire the actions of your fellow co-workers and drive positive change in the organization
- Closing duties for the venue, keyholder
- Previous serving experience required, preferably in banquet service
- Good sense of humour and friendly smile
- Ability to build rapport quickly with guests
- This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to entertain or those who are looking to develop their people skills, while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Fabulous opportunity to network and play a role in our vision to continue to be innovators and industry champions within the Hamilton hospitality community
- Ability to work Friday and Saturday nights until the end of the event
How to ApplyPlease submit resumes to Stephanie Micks, HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org Carmen’s group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 35 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s and the Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue. Carmen's Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen's Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
405 total views, 4 today