Part-Time Event Sales Representative
Mosaic is among the fastest growing sales and marketing agencies in North America. We are a destination to tell stories, create experiences and pave new paths to connect brands with consumers through experiential, retail and digital interactions.
We are looking for a group of passionate and energetic people with a natural curiosity to understand consumer purchasing decisions and to know that they can make a difference through excellent in-store execution. If you are interested in making a connection with us, we have the perfect experience for you!
As one of the five Event Sales Representatives of KitchenAid Small Appliances, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and product knowledge to consumers in Costco store locations.
You will be committed to sell and utilize KitchenAid Small Appliances directly to consumers/shoppers through demonstrating and distributing samples. Whether you are demonstrating or selling on a day to day basis your energy, professionalism and attention to detail will be the key to your success!
These are 12-week contract positions with hours varying at approx. 7-35 hours/week.
If you aspire to be an Event Sales Representative you are required to have the following skills:
- Must be comfortable in front of a crowd presenting and selling (demo type atmosphere at Costco warehouse)
- Have excellent selling and presentation skills
- Passion for a healthy lifestyle
- Proven ability to drive retail sales and provide a superior customer service experience
- Ability to differentiate our brand portfolio through key messaging and positioning.
- Have an insatiable curiosity and willingness to learn about retail and about the small appliance industry.
To be successful in this role you are required to:
- Have engaging presentation skills and be comfortable interacting with customers
- Have a passion for cooking and/or baking!
- Be dynamic, energetic, engaging and committed to a 12-week program
- Have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s
- Flexible schedule
- Previous food handling and sales experience would be an asset
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on www.mosaicjobs.com or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Event Sales Representative in the Subject Line.
351 total views, 8 today