Please login/register to apply for this job.
11 Apr 2019
Placement Agency Permanent Electrician (Equipment) – Mississauga #jobs
- Permanent, full time role
- Company paid benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package with a quarterly incentive bonus
- Generous Pension Plan
- Summer BBQS, team socials, family events, free coffee, and more!
- Report to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Installation of new electrical equipment in the plant
- Maintenance of existing electrical equipment
- Build electrical panels for new installations and upgrades
- Troubleshoot plant equipment – including PLCs (Siemens, Omron, and/or Allen Bradley)
- Follow maintenance schedule
- Perform functions such as replacing motors, bearings, springs, contacts and on / off switches
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Electrician in the manufacturing industry
- Must have Ontario Industrial Electrician License – 442A
- Experience with PLCs and VFDs
- Experience in installation of panel building, electrical conduits, wiring of motors, and transformers
- Must be able to work rotating shift – 2 weeks days, two weeks afternoons
How to ApplyForward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include job title.
145 total views, 4 today