Full-Time Director of Sales & Marketing – Hamilton #jobs #HamOnt
Director of Sales & Marketing
Carmen’s Group is looking for an experienced and motivated Director of Sales and Marketing to join our Head Office team in an exciting new role!
You will be the driving force behind all sales functions while developing marketing strategies to increase revenue and profits across all Carmen’s Group brands. You will also be responsible for achieving sales goals, developing distribution channels, building strategic business relationships, formulating innovative business development strategies and providing vision for all sales strategies and their execution.
Our ideal candidate is a creative self-starter, a superb communicator and someone that thrives in a dynamic work environment.
- Optimize revenue across all Carmen’s Group brands by developing pricing strategies, implementing yield strategies and developing effective upselling programs.
- Work with the venue General Managers and Sales team to set aggressive sales targets while developing strategies to achieve them.
- Analyze competition within the Hamilton and surrounding market to identify growth opportunities.
- Work with venue leadership teams to develop unique and attractive sales packages.
- Pursue new off premise catering opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analysis including market demographics, customer profiles and monitoring the success of all marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a robust marketing and communication strategy, developing new initiatives to improve revenue.
- Create marketing campaigns for new products and services including budgeting and expenditure planning.
- Maximize website performance and digital assets including email databases and followers.
- Create training and development plans for Sales Managers and Marketing team members.
- Participate in planning of events that promotes company services.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship management programs.
- Oversee and participate in community relations initiatives.
- Promote and live the purpose, vision and values of the Carmen’s Group both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is required.
- Additional post-secondary education/courses related to hospitality are considered an asset.
- 3 to 5 years of direct work experience in a senior management capacity.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing required.
- Demonstrated success over an extended period of time in developing and executing Sales and Marketing strategies to achieve set sales targets.
- Resourceful and resilient, possessing a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, loyalty, and a strong commitment to achievement and client satisfaction.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, web analytics, and social media channels.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic, team oriented, positive, and energetic with a great sense of humour.
Carmen’s Group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 40 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s and the Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue.
Carmen’s Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen’s Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate what job position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
1040 total views, 16 today