Part-Time Cook’s Helper
Seasons Retirement Communities is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual to fill the role of Resident & Guest Attendant – Cook’s Helper. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a team that produces meals for residents and guests using production checks and standardized recipes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for areas including:
- Assisting with preparation of meals for residents and guests ensuring dietary needs are met.
- Operating and cleaning food production equipment and food preparation areas.
- Complying with all food preparation standards and health and safety requirements
- Unpacks and stores supplies. Maintains work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
- Washes, cleans and stores dishes, cutlery, fixtures and equipment used for food preparation and service
- All other duties as assigned or consistent with work routines and job descriptions
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to promote high quality care while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for residents, resident families, and visitors. The work requires standing for extended periods of time, and lifting and carrying heavy trays and items. Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as is excellence in achieving continuous quality improvements. Previous experience in a food preparation environment is preferred. Safe Food Handling Certificate is required.
How to ApplyKindly visit the Careers page of our website at www.seasonsretirement.com/careers to apply. Click on the "Click here to search for job openings" slider. You can search for opportunities and submit an application for positions that interest you. Thank you!
247 total views, 4 today