Full-Time Claim Service Representative- Bilingual – Oakville #jobs #Halton
Claim Service Representative- Bilingual
Under moderate supervision, this role is responsible for providing a high level of claims customer service to all policyholders and callers. Accurately captures claims reports received by brokers, insured’s and third parties and provides support to callers regarding new claims and inquiries. May create, evaluate, and pay windshield claims. The incumbent performs standard and routine assignments independently to conclusion; unusual problems which may require exceptions to procedures or processes are referred to the supervisor.
This job does not manage others.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Gathers information from callers on new and existing claims.
- Provides meaningful information to callers in order to assist Claim Professional in adhering to Travelers Canada customer service standards.
- Documents the information in the electronic claim file, as required by Travelers Canada file standards, for the purpose of determining coverage and evaluating the scope of the loss.
- Answers telephones professionally and responds to routine questions, re-routes calls as required.
- Authorizes, processes and documents glass claims and issues payments promptly according to the company standards, obtaining appropriate authority if required.
- Evaluates the information provided on new claim reports to ensure the accurate assignment to Claim Professionals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience utilizing computer technology; such as Microsoft Office, e-mail, Web-enabled applications, and database software required.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
High School Diploma with one year of claims clerical support, office related or customer service experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bilingual in English and French.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work in a high volume, very fast pace environment, managing multiple priorities.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy is critical.
- Familiar with Microsoft office products.
- Keyboarding skills, basic math reading and writing skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate professional by telephone.
- Good interpersonal skills, and strong decision making skills.
Weekend work hours (Occasionally) Evening work hours (Occasionally)
Licensing or Certificates
Enrollment in C.I.P. program is an asset.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing accommodation to persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment or interview process we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
How to ApplyPlease apply with your resume to, https://careers.travelers.com/job/9266984/claim-service-representative-bilingual-oakville-ca/
279 total views, 4 today