Permanent Brake Press Operator (Aerospace)
Brake Press Operator (CNC)
$20 to $30/hr depending on experience
- Full benefits after 3 months
- Room for growth and advancement opportunities
- 2-3 weeks of vacation and personal days
- Bonuses and salary review based on performance
- Extremely stable company
- Ability to setup machine to control speed, feed materials and make adjustments to machine as required
- Read and understand blueprints, work orders, and process documentation to produce required parts for assembly and finished products.
- Set up and operate CNC brake press, making adjustments as required, to ensure product meets engineering specification.
- Responsible for checking quality of formed product
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with CNC brake presses
- Must have experience working with tight tolerances
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry is highly preferred
- Must be able to work both days and afternoons
Shifts (must be able to work both)
- 7 am to 3:30 pm
- 3:30 pm to 12:00 am
How to ApplyForward resume to email@example.com. Include job title.
435 total views, 3 today