Full-Time BH3337 Warehouse Associate #Halton #Oakville #employment #jobs
Distributor in Oakville needs a Warehouse Associate:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform general warehouse functions such as: pick, unloading, receiving, put away, selection, replenishment, cycle count, shipping and loading.
- Cleaning and packing product.
- Perform work in accordance with account specific Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures.
- Maintain an organized and clean environment.
- Perform other general warehousing duties as assigned by Management.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, warehouse environment
- Valid forklift operator’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service and quality focused
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, and self-motivated
Hours: 8-4:30 M-F
Pay Scale: Minimum Wage
How to Apply
Please submit resume to email@example.com, with the position you are applying to in the subject line, BH 3337-Warehouse Associate.Only those legally entitled to work in Canada may apply.
Need help with your cover letter and resume, call 905-257-8856 to book an appointment for assistance.
“Our Business Works…So People Can”
412 total views, 7 today