Full-Time BH3336 Merry Maids #jobs #employment #Halton
If you need part-time or full-time work, we can help. Merry Maids is looking for people to join our successful cleaning team. We always reward the hard work of our employees. That’s why we have such a great cleaning team. Plus, you’ll never work nights, weekends, or holidays again!
What You’ll Receive With Merry Maids
- Paid training
- Weekly pay cheque
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
If you like to work independently and be active during the day, this is a great opportunity for you. Whether you work part-time or full-time, you will be trained to deliver a high-quality cleaning to keep customers happy. Your tasks would include:
- Vacuuming, and washing all hard surface floors
- Cleaning light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Cleaning/dusting under and behind movable furniture and decorative items (light lifting required)
- Providing customer service and quality control
- Reporting/resolving any customer issues before leaving home
Here’s All You Need To Apply
Must had a valid driver’s licence and reliable transportation
- Your mileage costs will be reimbursed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
How to Apply
Please submit resume to email@example.com, with the position you are applying to in the subject line, BH 3336-Cleaner.Only those legally entitled to work in Canada may apply.
Need help with your cover letter and resume, call 905-257-8856 to book an appointment for assistance.
“Our Business Works…So People Can”
275 total views, 4 today