Seasonal BH3300 -Logistics Customer Service / Intern #Halton #employment #Oakville #Concord #Job #Logistics #internship
Description: 2Ship Solutions is located in Vaughan and is currently looking for a Logistics Customer Service / Support Representative to add to our growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
– Providing support to customers when needed
– Answering clients’ inquiries by phone, email and live chat
– Providing prompt problem resolution to any issues that may arise
– Following up with clients to ensure complete satisfaction
– Any other duties as required
– Problem solving transportation challenges with initiation of package and/or freight shipments on a domestic or international level
– Training customers how to use our Web based multicarrier and eCommerce platform.
The ideal candidate will possess:
– Fluently Bilingual in English and French or German, written and verbal is an asset
– Logistics experience
– Experience working with small package or LTL carriers (Preferably Purolator, DHL, Fedex or UPS) is an asset
– A minimum of 1 year of technical customer support experience is required
– Superior analytical and problem solving skills
– Experience with Windows and MS Office
– A friendly attitude, a team player and a quick learner is essential
– Collaborative Spirit where new and creative attitude is most welcome
– The supervision will be on site and remotely on a daily basis.
– Visibility to the student progress would be through various project management systems used and also CRM
– There will be a team environment along with support on a continuous basis
– The interactions among peers will contribute to their personal growth
– The student will get a practical sense of Logistics and how Transportation management systems play an important role in real live daily routines.
2Ship solutions Inc is a company designed to help Logistics and Supply Management Professionals with their ongoing challenges in which they face on a daily basis. The student will be able to witness and learn how 2Ship solutions gives the KPI’s and tools to make strategic decisions when it comes to automation strategies and reduction of logistics spend. This will be an excellent glimpse and experience in the practical sense of what they will encounter in their career when they graduate.
How to ApplyIf you are applying for this position it is important to follow these instructions to its entirety. In order to be considered for this position it is important to follow these instructions. Qualified and interested applicants please email your resume to Job Developer Carolyn McCleister, firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25, 2018. Please ensure that your resume is attached to the email as indicated:
- Your resume is saved with your name e.g. “Fred Smith Resume for ABC Cleaning” or “Fred Smith Cover for ABC Cleaning”
- Your email should explain what position you are applying for and should be signed off with your name
- If you are a Goodwill Client, please copy (CC) your Career Development Specialist and Job Developer in the email.
352 total views, 2 today