Full-Time BH 3290 Customer Service- #jobs #employment #Oakville #Halton
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
- Report any stock issues to management
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated and self-directed, think and act independently while also being team oriented.
- Time management, ability to multi-task, excellent attention to detail and ability to handle urgent interruptions with poise and professionalism.
- 1-2 years experience minimum in a similar role
$37, 000-45,000 per annum
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please email your resume to Carolyn McCleister, firstname.lastname@example.org providing the job number and title in the subject line, BH3290 Customer Service.
Application Deadline is March 19-2018.
REGISTER FOR FREE WITH GOODWILL CAREER CENTRES FOR ALL YOUR JOB SEARCH ASSISTANCE: Visit us at http://www.goodwilljobs.ca**Attention Goodwill Career Centre Clients please update your Job Developer or Employment Specialist of your interest in this opportunity.**
232 total views, 8 today