Part-Time BH3288- Brand Experience #Halton #Oakville #Employment #Jobs
Retail Brand Ambassador-Demonstrator- Part Time
Mosaic North America
Looking for some extra income on the side? If so, Mosaic is currently hiring Product Demonstrators to help us connect people through real and memorable experiences in major retail and grocery stores across Canada!
Mosaic is among the biggest sales and marketing companies in North America connecting with customers on behalf of our clients for more than 30 years! By using our friendly and engaging staff, we connect with hundreds of thousands of customers every year.
Are you outgoing and seeking a flexible part time job on weekday evenings & weekends that allows you to be the centre of attention while interacting with consumers? If yes, than this job is perfect for you!
Our vision of a successful person in this role is . . .
- a mature person who can relate to customers’ life experiences
- excited to help customers discover and enjoy new products
- someone who naturally connects with people
- not afraid to grab customers’ full attention
- able and willing to practice and present key messages to consumers in a store setting.
- Paid training is provided prior to working in field.
- Weekend availability is very important for being considered with
- Additional availability during the week (especially Thursday and Friday) is an asset.
Do you see yourself as a Brand Experience Agent? If so, we would like to bring you onto our team as soon as possible.
Join Mosaic by e-mailing your resume to ProductDemoRecruiting@mosaic.com
Mosaic’s vision is simple: People changing the way brands connect with consumers – one experience at a time. We believe that crafting a personal, one-to-one connection is the best way for a brand to truly engage a consumer. We call it People As Media™. With more than 12,000 field employees and blue chip clients, Mosaic has established itself as a clear leader in helping companies engage with consumers in non-traditional ways, including retail events, community experiences, assisted selling, and online social media extensions. Our rare capabilities of reaching consumers in the community, at retail and online have shown to be a winning service model for our clients.
Make a connection with us at Mosaic.com
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Please note, Mosaic does not extend formal offers of employment to candidates through social media or via text messages. Mosaic also does not require you to remit money in order to obtain employment. If you are interested in employment opportunities, we strongly encourage you to visit our careers homepage at http://www.mosaicjobs.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You should. ..
- Feel confident working independently
- Love to interact with customers (If you’re deeply shy, this may not be the job for you.)
- Want to have major impact on consumers’ spontaneous purchases
- Be able to deliver key messages
- Attend training prior to your first shift (Typical take place early evening on weekdays)
- Meet sample targets & goals outlined in training
- Gather customer feedback based on their experience in the store
What makes you the perfect fit for this role?
- Professional and able to work independently in store
- Ability to confidently intercept consumers and communicate with people
- Customer service or sales experience
- Ability to stand for 6-7 hours (length of a shift)
- Ability to set up and tear down a booth (all items are stored on location)
- Access to a computer and internet at home
- Have a vehicle and have a valid driver’s license (asset)
- Food Safety/Smart Serve certification is something we strongly value but is not mandatory to apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: email@example.com
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: Mosaic will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTERS JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
198 total views, 5 today