BH3287- Customer Loyalty Specialist #Halton #Oakville #Employment #Jobs
Customer Loyalty Ambassador
Mosaic North America
Stoney Creek, ON, Canada
Enjoy your day? We did!
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
What are we looking for?
Mosaic has an exciting opportunity to show off your unique customer service skills while engaging consumers and educating them on our points and membership services. If you enjoy talking to people and providing excellent service to consumers, then this is the perfect job for you!
As a Customer Loyalty Ambassador, you will be going to different store locations in your area, setting up a small display and providing customer support regarding loyalty points and membership services. Key role is to provide excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction while maintaining and building new relationships to support needs to meet customer expectations while building brand presence of services.
- Build brand presence through interaction with new and existing consumers
- Assist and support consumers with any questions or concerns
- Listen to customers, answer questions and provide solutions
- Assist customers signing up for the new points card
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and polices to ensure consumer satisfaction
- Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
- Must be able to lift 35-40 lbs
- This program runs Thursday-Sunday, 8 hours/day
- Training date: TBD
- Start Date: February 1st, 2018
- Duration: 4 weeks until February 25th, 2018
- Visit www.mosaicjobs.com and search the job posting for your specific region
- Click on the job posting to review and follow the steps to apply online
- Attach your updated resume
- Or contact directly via e-mail to email@example.com with the tag line “customer loyalty ambassador”
- Our recruiting will contact only selected candidates
Do you have the following qualifications?
- 1-3yrs customer service experience
- Full access to a car Thursday-Sunday
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt to various people and scenarios
- Naturally empathetic and enjoy helping others finding solutions
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic
- Keep engaged throughout the duration of your shift
- Must be able to lift 35-40 lbs
If you are passionate about changing people’s lives by changing how they experience technology, apply to join our team today!
If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
DREAM IT. CREATE IT. EXPERIENCE IT #COMEFINDIT
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: Mosaic will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTERS JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
246 total views, 13 today