Full-Time BH3286- Quality Control #Halton #Oakville #Employment #Jobs
Monarch Plastics Ltd – QC Inspector
Red flag all production that does not meet customer specifications before shipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Quality assurance testing of finished products.
- Inspect a minimum of one container per cavity for all process
- parameters as required by Company and customer
- Record all variable and attribute analysis on the Shift Report Sheets.
- Inspect and complete all Weight Control Charts.
- Sample, as required, all production and raw materials for postmortem analysis by Q.A.
- Communicate to production personnel all parameter that are not to customer specifications and record accordingly.
- Hold all production that is not to customer specification.
- Input all data into computer.
- Calibrate instruments daily at the beginning of each shift or when required and record results in the Calibration Log.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma and or 1-2 year experience in a related capacity.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.85 /hour
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: Monarch Plastics will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTRES JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
199 total views, 9 today