BH3284- Packer #Halton #Oakville #Employment #Jobs
Monarch Plastics Ltd – Packer
Pack maximum zero defect parts in time with machine’s cycle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect bottles to ensure they meet visual and customer specifications.
- Make cartons and trays as per customer specifications.
- Pack bottles into cartons or trays as per customer specifications.
- Fill out accompanying paperwork and attach proper identification onto boxes as per customer specifications.
- Keep area around work stations clean and tidy at all time, free of any bottles, tops and tails.
- Report questionable production to Area Supervisor/Foreperson and Quality Control.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma and or 1-2 year experience in a related capacity.
- Basic Math Skills and pays attention to detail.
- Basic reading and written skills and able to understand quality control instructions and standards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, perform repetitive tasks and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to take initiative and work unsupervised when necessary.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: Monarch Plastics will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTRES JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
169 total views, 8 today