Part-Time BH3282- Bus Driver #Halton #Oakville #Employment #Jobs
FIRST STUDENT, North America’s largest & leading school bus company is training and hiring steady part-time and spare drivers RIGHT NOW.
Steady part-time position, steady income supplement. Competitive wages and a NEW HEALTH BENEFITS PROGRAM FOR SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS in our Burlington/Oakville. No mandatory night or weekend work. Get qualified & trained now.
HOURS OF WORK:
Approximately 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday (September to June) on school days only; Ideal for retirees, self-employed people with flexible schedules, or stay-at-home moms or dads; In many cases you may even be able to bring your toddler along with you ( ask about child ride along).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Safely driving students to and from school, following a set route during the school year,
- FREE FRIENDLY, TOP-NOTCH PROFESSIONAL TRAINING,
- Brand new HEALTH BENEFITS plan for School Bus Drivers,
- Performing daily vehicle safety inspections,
- Communicating clearly and interacting with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers, & the public in a courteous, professional manner,
- Being part of a world-class organization,
- Opportunities for potential advancement,
- Extra assignments may be available at many locations, but are not mandatory,
- Competitive wages, a well-maintained fleet of automatic vehicles,
- ‘Making a difference’ in the lives of children and continue to have lots of free time for yourself, your family or your other interests.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST:
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s licence in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age),
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience with at least 1year in North America,
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver’s licence in good standing with a very good driving record,
- Communicate clearly in English or French (depending on the area and school district requirements),
Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, drug testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
Free training classes are being scheduled right now. Select ‘ Apply Now’ to submit an online application. Alternatively, please call Marge Kakis at 1877-914-5437 for assistance.
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: email@example.com
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: First Student will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTERS JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
194 total views, 10 today