Full-Time BH3281- Superintendent #Halton #Oakville #Employment #Jobs
FirstService Residential is North America’s foremost property management firm. Specializing in Property Management, Front Desk Security Guards, Cleaners and Superintendent within our Property Services Department.
We are looking for highly motivated Superintendents for Toronto and Surrounding areas. To be considered for this position, you must have prior experience as a residential Superintendent and a strong understanding of Building Automation Systems (BAS). You must also have excellent customer service skills and ensure communications are in a positive and professional manner both to the residents of the building, the board of directors and also the cleaning staff, who will work under your supervision.
Salary is $32,000 to $40,000 yearly.
We are hiring in the following locations:
- City of Toronto (Downtown, Scarborough, Etobicoke)
- Greater Toronto Area
- Peel Region (Mississauga)
- York Region (Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham)
- Durham Region (Pickering, Ajax, Whitby)
- Halton Region (Oakville, Burlington)
Superintendent Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, healthy environment
- Responsible for reporting all deficiencies, maintenance requirements, vandalism and care taking supply inventory to the Property Manager as required
- Respond to any emergencies, interact with contractors and building residents.
- Perform check of mechanical room and handle garbage
- Get familiar with every single room in the building
- Ability to paint and do touch ups
- Follow and improve procedures, follow up on requests
- Ability to perform small repair in the common areas
- Perform ongoing prevention maintenance
- Enforce rules and regulations of the Condominium
- Give recommendations to solve and improve a situation
- Daily meeting with manager
- Create/improve reading log – keep records
- Other duties as assigned
Superintendent Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with condominiums preferred – The Superintendent must have knowledge of BAS; also building machinery / equipment (boilers, chillers, pool, etc.)
- Strong customer service experience with residents is essential
- Knowledgeable of maintenance schedules – Proficient with: sprinkler room (dry and wet system), boiler room (electrical and gas), HVAC (glycol system, chiller system), generator room, elevator room, pool room, main electrical room, fire panel, makeup air units, sump pumps, booster, pumps, irrigation system, compactor room, circulation pumps
- Proficiency with email use – Must familiar with emergency procedures ( fire and water leaks)
- Excellent interpersonal, phone and customer service skills – Proficient English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Sense of responsibility is a must
- Highly energetic and able to respond to changing priorities in a positive manner
Benefits of working with FirstService Residential:
- Excellent opportunity for learning and professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying for a position at FirstService Residential. Your credentials will be reviewed and only those candidates who meet the qualifications of the role will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Maintenance: 1 year
- Superintending: 1 year
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: First Service Residential will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTERS JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
182 total views, 9 today